Welcome to Addie's Gift Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization created to provide pregnancy and infant loss awareness and support. This foundation was developed to offer informational resources, personal support and reassurance to women and their families who experience the devastating loss of an infant. A person never thinks it will happen to them. When it does, their world is forever changed in an instant and their life as they have known it is gone.
Addie's Gift Foundation is consists of a dedicated and emotionally charged board who will provide resources to families who struggle through the same journey. The foundation will also:
- Provide a Volunteer Network & promote support groups
- Provide Helpful Links to Other Online Groups
- Offer Public Forums online
- Donate books and informational resources to doctors' offices and hospitals
- Offer scholarships to Obstetric and Midwifery students
- Offer research grants to Obstetric students
- Promote the work of Doulas and DONA International and provide their services to those who need additional labor support
- Provide grief support from social workers or bereavement counselors
- Make and sell Jewelry to raise awareness
Please take some time to navigate through our site and pass our information on to anyone who may benefit from our resources, or to those who may be interested in making a financial contribution so we can continue to provide support.
We have a special Memorial Section for anyone who would like to dedicate a web page to their little angel. We would love for you to share your story about your baby!
Thank you to everyone who has donated to Addie's Gift. Your contributions are making all of this possible! We invite you to register with our site so you can participate in our forums and continue to be updated with our online newsletters.
Again, thank you for your support!
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please direct them to our Site Administrator